Disposable pods of activated carbon that fit perfectly in the Fil₂R case (patent pending). Replace every two months or forty gallons of water.
- MATERIALS: The activated carbon is made from 100% natural coconut shells and is biodegradable. The outer pod is made from a cotton and polyester blend.
- CLEANER WATER: Fil₂R pods reduce Chlorine (taste and odor), Lead, Mercury, and particulates from water.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Fits into the Fil₂R case (patent pending)
- REPLACEMENT FILTER: Replace the Fil₂R pod every 40 gallons, about every 2 months for the average household. For the average household of four people, three pods will last six months. Adjust accordingly to your water consumption.
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: One Fil₂R pod replaces 300 16.9oz water bottles. You’ll stay hydrated, save money and reduce plastic waste.
Please note: our reusable Fil₂R and pods passed a water filtration test for NSF/ANSI 42 standards to reduce aesthetic impurities such as chlorine and taste/odor by a third party certifier (IAPMO). Please understand, this does not mean we have the NSF/ANSI certification. We are a small business and we hope to obtain the IAPMO NSF/ANSI certification in the future when we obtain the funds.