Commonly Asked Questions
1. How do I cancel my subscription?
- On the Home page, click on the "Customer Login" icon or the "My Account" button.
- Enter the email used to make your purchase and password. If you have not made an account, you will need to click "Sign Up" and create an account with the email you used to make your subscription purchase.
- Once you are logged in, click "Subscriptions" and you will be given the option to cancel.
2. What is your return policy?
- Our return policy can be found here.
3. Does your product meet quality standards?
Our reusable Fil₂R passed a water filtration test for NSF/ANSI 42 standards to reduce aesthetic impurities such as chlorine and taste/odor by a third party certifier (IAPMO). Please understand, this does not mean we have the NSF/ANSI certification. We are a small business and we hope to obtain the IAPMO NSF/ANSI certification in the future when we obtain the funds.
4. Is Fil₂R compatible with my water pitcher?
Fil₂R is compatible with most Brita and Pur water pitchers, except for the Brita Stream. You can find a full list here. Also, fee freel to email us (email@example.com) or contact us via our contact page if you have any questions about compatibility.
5. Is your packaging sustainable?
- Yes, our goal is to reduce plastic waste and our packaging reflects this.
- Our mailer box is recyclable and pods are packaged in an eco-plastic that will degrade over time.
- We also got rid of printed directions. You can access instructions via the QR code found on the inside lid of our mailer box.
6. How do I use Fil₂R?
- Instructions can be found here.